The Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) 419 RAC 5 SwitchTip produces an 8 to 10 inch fan and has a 0.019 inch orifice. Reverse the SwitchTip to easily clear clogs.
Used for residential, commerical or industrial applicaitions. Best used with materials ranging from lacquers, latex paints and mastics.
Most Widely Used Reversible Spray Tip on the Market (Black Handle)
- Used for residential and commercial applications
- Includes OneSeal for most common coatings
- Large selection of tip sizes available
- Easy to identify laser stamped tip size
- Solvent seal available when using extremely hot solvents
|Compatible Material||Latex Paint, Latex Stain, Oil-Based Paint, Oil-Based Stain|
|For Use With||RAC 5 HandTite Tip Guard|
|Maximum Fan Width (in)||10|
|Maximum Flow Rate (GPM)||0.38|
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||4050|
|Minimum Fan Width (in)||8|
|Orifice Diameter (in)||0.019|