The Honeywell Multi-Purpose Reusable Half Mask MC/P100 Respirator Convenience Pack provides maximum comfort and reliable protection from hazardous airborne irritants. This versatile respirator mask is a great option for both professional contractors and DIYers. The half mask features a contoured sealing flange to help eliminate pressure points on the face and is comprised out of a soft, non-allergenic elastomer / silicone blend for comfortable all-day wear. The new low-profile cartridge provides a wider field of vision, which is especially helpful for close up detail work. Conveniently pre-packaged with multi-purpose cartridges and P100 filters, this Honeywell Respirator Convenience Pack enables easy and immediate usage upon opening. The cartridges and filters are replaceable, making this P100 respirator easy to reuse over and over again.
Workplace & Home Protection
Airborne irritants can be a hazard at both your home and workplace. This includes dust from work-related activities like grinding, sanding, woodworking, drywalling and masonry, but also simple home tasks like yardwork and sweeping. Honeywell NIOSH-Approved P100 Half Masks provide 99.97% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates in the air.
- NIOSH-Approved P100 Protection for home & work applications
- 99.97% filter efficiency against all particulate aerosols
- Half mask respirator with soft silicone facepiece provides excellent comfort & fit
- New low-profile cartridge allows increased field of vision
- Angles, self adjusting nosepiece to accommodate safety or prescription eye wear
- Wide head harness design reduces respirator slippage
- Latex-free elastomer and silicone blend is soft, non-allergenic and snug-fitting for reliable protection
- Cartridges and filters are also replaceable, so facepiece can be reused
- Provides protection against paints, pesticides, ammonia, sulfer dioxide, formaldehyde, asbestos & lead
- Packaged to maintain integrity of product in work environment
- Convenience pack includes multi-contaminant cartridges and P100 filters
- Professional grade; NIOSH-approved P100 protection against oil and non-oil particulates.