The Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) 311 RAC X SwitchTip is designed for narrow surfaces and thin materials. The 311 SwitchTip has a 0.011 inch orifice and produces a 6 to 8 inch fan. Reverse the SwitchTip to easily clear clogs.
Used for residential, commercial or industrial applications.
Best Tip on the Market
- Longest lasting fan pattern
- Highest quality finish with a consistent spray pattern
Easy to Identify Tip Size
- Large raised tip size numbers are always legible – even when covered with paint
Superior Tip Design
- Locking tab ensures tip stays securely in guard
- Snaps tip in spray or reverse position
- OneSeal tip gasket installs with no tools
- Solvent seal available when using extremely hot solvents
|Compatible Material||Clear Coating, Lacquer, Oil-Based Stain|
|For Use With||RAC X HandTite Tip Guard|
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||4050|
|Orifice Diameter (in)||0.011|