A single-component, high-performance latex paint that offers a unique blend of toughness and flexibility, rather than just relying on a hard surface, which can be more brittle and subject to chipping. In addition to the superior scuff-resistance, this finish features proprietary CHIP-TECH® chip-resistant technology engineered to withstand the glancing blows and irregular hits that elevator doors, trim, and columns receive on a daily basis.
- Proprietary scuff-resistant formula
- Proprietary CHIP-TECH® chip-resistant technology
- Single-component paint
- Superior durability
- Spatter resistant
- Low-VOC (<50 g/L)
- Qualifies for LEED® v4 credit
- Minimal maintenance and disruption
- Superior block-resistant
- Easy application
- For helpful information, check out our tools and resources page
- Learn more about the award-winning SCUFF-X
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
For commercial applications. Ideal for elevator doors, door jambs, columns, windows, trim and base boards and other high-traffic commercial and light industrial areas.
- Available Colors: White and 1X, 2X bases
- Sheen (or Gloss): Semi-Gloss
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Proprietary Acrylic
- Recommended Use: Interior
- MPI Rating:
- VOC Level: 29.0
Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
As the result of extensive testing, Benjamin Moore nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes are custom-blended to deliver the highest levels of performance with Benjamin Moore paints. They have just-right flex and taper for even coverage. Exceptional paint capacity provides the fastest results.
Shed-Resistant Professional Roller Covers
For superior performance with all paints and enamels, we recommend Benjamin Moore shed-resistant roller covers. The dense, white, woven fabric resists matting and reduces spattering for a clean job. Shed-resistant roller covers lay down the smoothest, most lint-free finish - the choice for professional results, no matter what the coating.
SAFETY DATA SHEETS
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS