- Direct to metal application
- Improved gloss and color retention
- Easy application
- Provides superior rust inhibition and control
- Primer and finish coat
- Fast dry
- Excellent adhesion
- MPI: 141, 153
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
Application to interior or exterior steel, aluminum, galvanized metal. Performs well on structural steel, storage tanks and equipment.
- Available Colors: 08 Safety White, 15 Safety Yellow, 21 Safety Red, 60 Bronzetone and 82 Safety Black
- Sheen (or Gloss): Low Lustre
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: 100% Acrylic Latex
- Recommended Use: Interior, Exterior
- MPI Rating: 141,153
- VOC Level: 145.0
Benjamin Moore Colour Gallery - Click Here To Find Your Colour
Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
As the result of extensive testing, Benjamin Moore nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes are custom-blended to deliver the highest levels of performance with Benjamin Moore paints. They have just-right flex and taper for even coverage. Exceptional paint capacity provides the fastest results.
Shed-Resistant Professional Roller Covers
For superior performance with all paints and enamels, we recommend Benjamin Moore shed-resistant roller covers. The dense, white, woven fabric resists matting and reduces spattering for a clean job. Shed-resistant roller covers lay down the smoothest, most lint-free finish - the choice for professional results, no matter what the coating.