A high-performance, one-component latex coating specifically engineered to deliver outstanding performance and protection for the toughest high-traffic areas in busy commercial spaces. This breakthrough product offers superior durability and scuff-resistant properties than traditional 2-component coatings, pre-mixing, short pot-life and application difficulties related to similar products. This paint will retain its high-quality appearance much longer with minimal maintenance.
- Proprietary scuff-resistance formula
- Single-component Paint
- Quick dry
- Great touch-up
- Spatter resistant
- Easy application
- Qualifies for LEED® v4 credit
- CHPS certified
- Contains anti-microbial additives that inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the paint
- For helpful information, check out our tools and resources page
- Learn more about the award-winning SCUFF-X
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
For commercial applications. Ideal for high-traffic areas in commercial spaces such as school hallways, hospital waiting areas, hotels lobbies, retail fitting rooms, cafeterias, offices and conference rooms.
- Available Colors: White and 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X bases
- Sheen (or Gloss): Eggshell
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Proprietary Acrylic
- Recommended Use: Interior
- MPI Rating:
- VOC Level: 88.0
Benjamin Moore Colour Gallery - Click Here To Find Your Colour
Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
As the result of extensive testing, Benjamin Moore nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes are custom-blended to deliver the highest levels of performance with Benjamin Moore paints. They have just-right flex and taper for even coverage. Exceptional paint capacity provides the fastest results.
Shed-Resistant Professional Roller Covers
For superior performance with all paints and enamels, we recommend Benjamin Moore shed-resistant roller covers. The dense, white, woven fabric resists matting and reduces spattering for a clean job. Shed-resistant roller covers lay down the smoothest, most lint-free finish - the choice for professional results, no matter what the coating.