- Provides a breathable surface for maximum durability
- Low temperature application down to 40°F (4.4°C)
- Blister resistant
- Resistant to peeling and cracking
- Excellent hiding
- Resists new mildew formation
- Fast, simple clean up with warm soapy water
- Excellent color retention
- Low VOC
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
For exterior surfaces such as new or previously painted wood, hardboard siding, cured masonry, and unglazed brick.
- Available Colors: White
- Sheen (or Gloss): Low Lustre
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: 100% Acrylic Latex
- Recommended Use: Exterior
- MPI Rating: 15
- VOC Level: 48.0
Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
As the result of extensive testing, Benjamin Moore nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes are custom-blended to deliver the highest levels of performance with Benjamin Moore paints. They have just-right flex and taper for even coverage. Exceptional paint capacity provides the fastest results.
Shed-Resistant Professional Roller Covers
For superior performance with all paints and enamels, we recommend Benjamin Moore shed-resistant roller covers. The dense, white, woven fabric resists matting and reduces spattering for a clean job. Shed-resistant roller covers lay down the smoothest, most lint-free finish - the choice for professional results, no matter what the coating.