The Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) 411 RAC 5 SwitchTip produces an 8 to 10 inch fan and has a 0.011 inch orifice. Reverse the SwitchTip to easily clear clogs.
Used for residential, commerical or industrial applicaitions. Best used with materials ranging from lacquers, latex paints and mastics.
- Most Widely Used Reversible Spray Tip on the Market (Black Handle)
- Used for residential and commercial applications
- Includes OneSeal for most common coatings
- Large selection of tip sizes available
- Easy to identify laser stamped tip size
- Solvent seal available when using extremely hot solvents
|Compatible Material||Clear Coating, Lacquer, Oil-Based Stain|
|For Use With||RAC 5 HandTite Tip Guard|
|Maximum Fan Width (in)||10|
|Maximum Flow Rate (GPM)||0.12|
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||4050|
|Minimum Fan Width (in)||8|
|Orifice Diameter (in)||0.011|