Designed to penetrate and seal the surface of new or previously painted masonry surfaces providing the proper foundation for subsequent finish coats. It can be applied to masonry with pH levels as high as 13.
- Reduces the porosity of masonry surfaces
- Provides excellent surface adhesion
- High alkali resistant – up to pH 13
- Higher hiding
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
For application to new or previously painted interior/exterior surfaces including: tilt-up concrete construction, stucco surfaces, block construction.
- Available Colors: White
- Sheen (or Gloss): Primer
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: 100% Acrylic Latex
- Recommended Use: Exterior
- MPI Rating: 3
- VOC Level: 46.0